Love Valentine’s Day? You’ll love these adorable printable heart non-candy LEGO valentines perfect for classroom parties or just for fun!
Most kids need at least one set of classroom valentines for Valentine’s Day. This year, instead of giving out the same valentines that every other kid will be giving out, why not give out these adorable and oh-so-easy LEGO valentines instead?
How to Make Your Printable Heart LEGO Valentines
It’s so easy to put these LEGO valentines together! Just a few steps and they are ready to go! My kids were so excited to make these and give them out and they played with the included LEGOs for hours!
What you’ll need to make LEGO valentines:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you for your convenience.
- 6 2X4 bricks (we found ours in the classic creative set)
- 5 2X2 bricks (we found ours in the classic creative set)
- Printable LEGO valentine sayings
- Plastic baggies
- Stapler and staples
- Printer with color ink
For each heart, you’ll need 6 2X4 LEGO bricks and 5 2X2 LEGO bricks. The heart looks like this:
- A small brick goes on the bottom with a larger brick centered over it.
- Next, two large bricks are centered over the middle brick.
- Above that, place two more large bricks.
- Next, center a large brick and place two smaller bricks on either side.
- On the very top, put the last two small bricks leaving 4 open squares in the middle.
Print out the LEGO valentine sayings and cut them apart. Fold the valentines in half so the heart is on the front and the building challenge is on the back. You can also write “to” and “from” on the back of each valentine.
Place a valentine over the top of the bag and staple into place.
Your valentine is ready to go!
Your valentines are sure to be the hit of the party! My kids also found they could make quite a few other things from the 11 bricks included in each valentine. They made ducks, a window, and a flower from the same bricks. There is almost no end to what you can make from this simple set of bricks!
More Creative Valentine Ideas
Looking for even more creative Valentine ideas? These classroom valentines are adorable and so creative!