I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
*This is part 2 in the Vintage Tea Party series. Go here for part 1: The Planning Stage.*
My favorite part of any party is the food. I am a food addict and I love finding new things to make and eat. A party is a chance for me to try out new things and not feel guilty about throwing out half of whatever I make.
For the tea party, I had a few criteria for the recipes. I wanted them to fit in with my goals, which were:
- Easy to prepare
- Kid-friendly (for the most part)
- Classic tea foods
The tea party spread.
- Coffee brownie cookies
- Iced sponge cake squares
- Fruit snacks
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- Strawberry-lemonade cookies
- Turkey sandwiches (for children)
- Artichoke sandwiches (for adults)
- Strawberry lemonade
- Fruit water
|An assortment of teas. In the pitchers, sugar cubes and cream.|
- Assorted tea (peppermint- a favorite with the kids, strawberry, peach)