Whether it means cozy sweaters, dreary days, pumpkin spice, or technicolor leaves, fall evokes strong feelings in all of us.
Once fall officially hits, the newness of school has worn off for both students and teachers.
Last week, I had a conversation with my daughter that went a little like this:
“Mom, what happened to school?”
I am puzzled.
“The first few weeks, my teachers were so nice, but now, they are getting mean!”
But, unlike my daughter’s teachers, you don’t have to fall into the “mean” trap once October rolls around.
Instead, engage your students with hands-on learning activities, like these fun STEM activities for fall.
These STEM activities for fall provide an entire month’s worth of fall STEM projects, perfect for October, September, and Thanksgiving!
Your students will never call you the mean teacher when you bring these educational fall activities to class.
Printable Fall STEM Activity Calendar
If your kiddos love hands-on activities, they will have a blast with these fall STEM projects. With a printable calendar full of 30 ideas, you’ll never be lacking for a fun thematic science or STEM activity again!
Print the calendar, purchase supplies, and do the activities right in class.
Parents, you’re not left out, you can also do these fun STEM projects at home! They would make an excellent addition to your child’s Thanksgiving break.
30 Brilliant Fall STEM Activities Active Learners will Love
Find out how to do the projects in our fall STEM calendar right here:
- Day 1: Salt Crystal Apples
- Day 2: Fall Leaf Slime
- Day 3: LEGO Apples and Pumpkins (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 4: Apple Fractions
- Day 5: Cardboard Turkey (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 6: Cranberry Slime
- Day 7: Dancing Corn (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 8: Salt Crystal Feathers
- Day 9: Why Apples Turn Brown (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Day 10: Fall Memory Game
- Day 11: Pumpkin Volcano (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 12: Pumpkin Robot (Left Brain Craft Brain)
- Day 13: Tukry by Number (Crayon Box Chronicles)
- Day 14: Apple Engineering
- Day 15: Make the Mayflower Float (Fantastic Fun and Learning)
- Day 16: Apple Math
- Day 17: Salt Crystal Pumpkins
- Day 18: Fall Leaf Number Match
- Day 19: Play with Pumpkins in a New Way
- Day 20: Fluffy Apple Slime
- Day 21: Salt Crystal Leaves
- Day 22: Leaf Chromatography
- Day 23: Apple Life Cycle
- Day 24: Acorn Science (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 25: Leaf Rubbings (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- Day 26: Make Butter
- Day 27: Pumpkin Catapult (Lemon Lime Adventures)
- Day 28: Pumpkin Geoboard ( Fun A Day)
- Day 29: Pumpkin Pulley (Little Bins for Little Hands)
- Day 30: Pumpkin Life Cycle (Carrots are Orange)