I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
After our disappointing preschool experience, I wanted to try something different with Monkey for Kindergarten. Still, we didn’t know she had ADHD and were missing all the hidden signs of ADHD.
Our ADHD-Friendly Kindergarten Curriculum Picks
- Brain Quest Workbook: Kindergarten
- Storybook Treasury of Dick and Jane and Friends (from the 1960s no less)
- Little Patriots Kindergarten phonics and reading (out of print)
- Phonics Pathways: Clear Steps to Easy Reading and Perfect Spelling (Jossey-Bass Teacher) by Dolores G. Hiskes
- Big Book of Everything for the Alphabet
More ADHD-Friendly Homeschool Curriculum Picks
Did you love this post? Share it with a friend!
Get the printable activity list!
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more homeschool encouragement!