This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to more hands-on activity ideas!
After our disappointing preschool experience, I wanted to try something different with Monkey for Kindergarten. Still, we didn’t know she had ADHD and were missing all the hidden signs of ADHD.
Our ADHD-Friendly Kindergarten Curriculum Picks
- Brain Quest Workbook: Kindergarten
- Storybook Treasury of Dick and Jane and Friends (from the 1960s no less)
- Little Patriots Kindergarten phonics and reading (out of print)
- Phonics Pathways: Clear Steps to Easy Reading and Perfect Spelling (Jossey-Bass Teacher) by Dolores G. Hiskes
- Big Book of Everything for the Alphabet
More ADHD-Friendly Homeschool Curriculum Picks
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more hands-on teaching ideas!