Welcome to the Homeschool Showcase!
The Homeschool Showcase is a blog carnival spotlighting all the fun ways that homeschooling families live and learn together. Here, homeschooling bloggers share their best posts bi-weekly and you get to read it all in one simple post right here on Schooling a Monkey!
Wondering what it’s all about?
>>>Browse previous Homeschool Showcases here.<<<
What is a homeschooling blog carnival?
A homeschooling blog carnival is where one homeschooling blogger promotes the work of other amazing homeschooling bloggers. At the homeschool showcase, any homeschooling posts or related content is fair game.
It’s a great way to share information and gain traffic.
Showcase Your Homeschool Activities and Content
The Homeschool Showcase is a unique place to share the awesome, exciting, or inspiring things that you’re doing in your home school.
What can you share?
- Homeschooling crafts
- Educational printables
- Field trips
- Unit studies
- Homeschooling high school
- Testing tips
- Scheduling ideas
- Homeschool problem-solving
- Book lists
- Anything else you’re proud of
Guidelines for Submitting to the Homeschool Showcase
- All posts must be family-friendly (PG or G-rated).
- No more than three posts per blog.
- No Spam! Submissions must be written by homeschoolers or be related to homeschooling and education. I reserve the right to select which posts are highlighted in each Homeschool Showcase post. Posts with a negative slant are unlikely to be added.
How to Submit to the Homeschool Showcase
- All posts must be submitted by 6:00 PM (CST) on the Friday prior to the next edition.
- The Homeschool Showcase posts every other Monday.
- I reserve the right to refuse, without notice, any submission that does not meet the above guidelines.
>>>Submit Your Posts Here<<<
Join the Homeschool Showcase Mailing List!
If you want to be reminded to submit posts,
If you want to be notified when each Homeschool Showcase goes live,