I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
- The couple with young babies and toddlers who can’t go out much.
- The young family who doesn’t go to the movies often because of the number of children they have.
- The elderly neighbor who might not be able to get around as well these days.
DIY Neighbor Gift: Nifty Movie Box
- The Princess Bride
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- A mason jar filled with popcorn kernels
- 6 small treat bags of assorted candies
- A jar of marshmallows
- Dollar store basket
More Christmas Fun
Did you love this post? Share it with a friend!
Get the printable activity list!
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more homeschool encouragement!