This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to more hands-on activity ideas!
- The couple with young babies and toddlers who can’t go out much.
- The young family who doesn’t go to the movies often because of the number of children they have.
- The elderly neighbor who might not be able to get around as well these days.
DIY Neighbor Gift: Nifty Movie Box
- The Princess Bride
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- A mason jar filled with popcorn kernels
- 6 small treat bags of assorted candies
- A jar of marshmallows
- Dollar store basket
More Christmas Fun
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more hands-on teaching ideas!