I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
|Our completed circus party favors.|
Circus Cracker Party Favor Tutorial
- Zip sandwich bags
- Animal crackers
- Pic Monkey
- Color printer ink
- First, measure the bags to determine what size the tags needed to be. I think I used 4×6 (dimensions 1500×2100).
- Next, use the “canvas color” selection under “basic edits” to select your color. I used bright yellow.
- Next, add edging to your tags. I used a banner overlay.
- Use a label overlay where you want to place the label. Add text if you like, or leave it blank for hand writing. Our labels said “Circus Crackers.”
- Add embellishments to the tag. I used festive balloons.
- Save the image, then print it from your computer! Make sure to select the image size that you want to print or the image will be fuzzy. Cut out the tags with sharp scissors.
- Fill your goodie bags with your chosen favor, fold the tags in half, and tape them onto the bag. If your favors are not food, then you could staple them to the bag.
Other Circus Party Posts
Did you love this post? Share it with a friend!
Get the printable activity list!
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more homeschool encouragement!