I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
I Am a Bunny Unit Study: Younger Kids
- What do you wear in each season?
- Is winter hot or cold?
- What grows in each season?
- Why does weather change?
- What are the benefits to changing weather?
- What do different temperatures feel like?
I Am a Bunny Unit Study: Older Kids
Seasonal Plants Native to Texas
Seasonal Bugs Native to Texas
Additional Naturalist Resources
- Plant Secrets
- Texas Wildflowers
- Wildflowers, Blooms & Blossoms
- Seasons of the Year
- The Best Book of Bugs
Further Ideas for Exploration
- Learn the life cycle of a tree.
- Explore the life cycle of rabbits.
- Explore the life cycle of butterflies.
- Learn how to predict weather patterns.
- Grow a garden (for a year-long study on plants).
- Make a seasonal craft collage.
- Explore the art style of Richard Scarry.
- Explore the history of weather tracking.
- Who was Richard Scarry?
- Who was Ole Risom?
- Study traditional clothing of people living in different climates.
- Explore regional differences in seasons and weather.
- Explore how different temperatures produce different crops.
- Learn how to convert various temperature measurements.
- Count the leaves/butterflies/dandelions on each page.
- Estimate how many leaves a tree has.
- Learn how to spell weather and season-related words.
- Write a paragraph or paper about a favorite season or holiday.
More Unit Study Ideas
Did you love this post? Share it with a friend!
Get the printable activity list!
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more homeschool encouragement!