I’m glad you stopped by! We love sharing our homeschooling tips and craft ideas with you. This post may contain affiliate links. View the full disclosure statement for more details. Sign up for the Schooling a Monkey newsletter to gain access to even more homeschooling and craft ideas!
What is Homeschool Burnout?
Feeling Blue or Depressed
Lack of Focus
Struggling with Everything
Homeschool Burnout: Continue or Quit?
A Personal Example
- She was done. She knew she would never have the energy to give them the best education at home
- She wanted them to have the experiences that they couldn’t get at home (we lived in a small town and didn’t have a homeschool group that offered much for older kids)
- She wanted to maintain a good relationship with them (their school had become a strain on their relationship)
- She wanted them to be able to get into college easily
- She wanted to go back to full-time outside-the-home work
- Bad attitudes
- Lack of focus and attention problems
- Children behind in school
- Dissatisfaction with curriculum
- General grumpiness
- Life changes
- Schedule issues
- Learning difficulties
- Backlash from individuals who dislike homeschooling
Deciding to Continue or Quit
Other Posts in the Beat Burnout series:
Did you love this post? Share it with a friend!
Get the printable activity list!
Join the Homeschooling 101 group for more homeschool encouragement!